Inside Timothy Deegan’s home at 2676 NW 106th Way, investigators say, the well-known accountant led a sordid life of sexual assault, drugs and terror.
Deegan, they allege, kept three women trapped in virtual slavery for months, prostituting them, videotaping sex acts that he would then put online, and giving them drugs in exchange for sex and keeping his house clean.
Deegan, 53, the owner of Deegan Professional Tax Service, was arrested Friday on three counts of human trafficking and booked into the Alachua County jail, where he remained Tuesday on $300,000 bond.
This is just a small list of some of the crimes (that were actually reported to authorities AND the media) in the MONTH OF MAY ALONE.
• rape, sodomy, and incest of a nine year old
• forcing “morning after” pill after raping teens
• sexual abuse of mentally handicapped in custody
• producing and distributing child pornography
• installing hidden cameras in church bathrooms
• father/son pastors tag-teaming member of youth group
• drugs, sex, and yes – a dead body
A four-and-a-half year old girl was allegedly sexually assaulted by a 21-year-old man identified as Sohanlal Gauram, who has been arrested by police.
According to police, Gauram had spotted the girl playing outside her house in Parshan Kata locality of Boisar yesterday. He then lured her with a chocolate and then took her to his room and allegedly raped her there.